Home Forums HTBasic Forum Error while running demo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andres
    Participant

Hi:

I am evaluating the demo and first thing I tried is to run one of the examples included in the help document (the calculator).

I am getting this error:

“ERROR 1 IN 90 Missing Option or Configuration Error”

Not sure, but only reference I have found says “The operation you were attempting is not available in this version. Because of the limitations of some computer systems, not all statements and functions are available in every version of HTBasic. When porting HP BASIC programs to HTBasic, if this error occurs, check the Reference Manual entry for more information”.

I have found no solution to this error, could you give me some orientation?

ZeRider
      Participant

Hi Andres,

In the Calculator program on line 90, you can read :
        ASSIGN @Calc TO WIDGET “PANEL”;SET (“TITLE”:” Example: Calculator”,”X”:20,”Y”:20,”WIDTH”:300,”HEIGHT”:400)

This program is extract from the BPlus examples directory, so you need to load the BASIC PLUS bin files before to use it.
        To do this at the start of program add this line : LOAD BIN “BPLUS”
        And re-test …

You could find some other details about BASIC PLUS use and synthax in the HTBasic help file

Normally the best method is to add the line directly in the Autost program
        In this case you will always had available the BPLUS commands
        But with your demo HTbasic version I think you couldn’t store any modifications in the autost !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Scroll to Top
      HTB icon

Please Sign In