Home Forums HTBasic Forum Is HTBasic still under development and/or supported?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I worked with Rocky Mountain Basic in the 1986-91 time frame and really enjoyed it. I recently retired and have been experimenting with various languages (old and new). I heard about Transera’s HTBasic and tried to contact their salespeople to get a quote. No response and no luck trying to Download the Demo Version from their website, Is this product still being developed and/or sold?

ZeRider
      Participant

Hi Jr,
        Do you try to download your HTBasic Demo version from the Download page?
        I just try and seem to working well for me.
        Here in France, I buy my HTBasic licence from Techsoft.de
        The guys are reactive and have good support because they are also HTBasic developer
        Regards,
        ZeRider

Anonymous

Don’t know if you have received an answer yet but as a beginner, I was looking for a solution to run the code examples in my HP manuals. I tried several “free” alternatives and did not want to either buy a 40+ year old machine and try to get it working or building an old DOS/Windows 3.1 machine to use QBASIC and HP IBasic. I downloaded the demo and liked it so much I actually bought a license, so far, all the code examples I have tried required little to no modification.

Best Regards,

Craig Petersen.

Russell Lait
          Participant

Would you be interested in doing some work maintaining/updating some existing HPBasic/HTBasic code? If so please email me at rlait@ieee.org.
            Thanks,
            Russell

Anonymous

Sometimes it’s a website’s issues maybe many people were downloading the same thing just wait for some time hope you will download the software. I’m looking for a luxury new development London from last few months can’t find the best one on my location if anyone knows kindly let me know will be thankful to you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Scroll to Top
            HTB icon

Please Sign In